Our building is very well maintained … always neat and clean. The gardens are beautiful and the flowers are changed with the seasons. Management is efficient, kind, and helpful.
We visited six other senior complexes and I can say in all honesty NO ONE compared to Audubon Towers. We were never treated with such sincere personal interest at any other complex. We are really proud to be in such a caring and concerned place.
We visited six other senior complexes and I can say in all honesty NO ONE compared to Audubon Towers. We were never treated with as much sincere personal interest at any other complex. We are really proud to be in such a caring and concerned place.
Affordable Senior Living in Southern New Jersey
Building Type: Eight-Story Mid Rise
Designed with older adults in mind, Audubon Towers is an eight-story mid rise in southern New Jersey, with close proximity to Philadelphia and the Walt Whitman Bridge. Notable features include high-efficiency soundproofing, video security cameras to allow residents to view visitors from an in-house TV channel, and an intercom system to facilitate guest entry.
Audubon Towers offers federally assisted housing for persons 62 years or older. Residents must qualify under the income limits set by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the occupancy policy established by the sponsor. Monthly rent is based upon the resident’s income in the formula specified by HUD.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24 hour emergency on call maintenance
- Garden-like grounds, with benches and private sitting areas
- High-efficiency sound proofing
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in all corridors
- On-site social service support for residents
- Close proximity to local stores, shops, police
- Community room with kitchen, tables, chairs, fireplace and piano
- Private meeting room with large screen TV
- Community computers for resident use
- Planned activities: breakfasts, game nights, meetings, luncheons, etc.
- Video security cameras to allow tenants to view visitors from an in-house TV channel
- Intercom system to facilitate guest entry
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
124 Apartments including studios and one bedroom units
- 94 – 1 Bedroom
- 29 – Studios
- 1 – 2 bedroom
National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA)
- National 1st Place Winner Exemplary Senior Housing Complex
New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA)
- Best Property Built Prior to 1980 (1–149 units)
- Excellence in Curb Appeal – High Rise
- “Best High Rise under 150 units in the State of New Jersey
- Activities Coordinator of the Year, 2012
NJ Affordable Housing Association (NJAA)
- Exemplary Senior Housing Complex in the State of New Jersey
Pet Policy: 1 Pet up to 30 lbs. with a security deposit of $300
Utilities: Heat and hot water are included