I feel very safe when I come home here. Having an elevator and off-street parking is great. We have many activities that bring people together. We all have a nice time when the management gives us a barbecue and other get togethers. Maintenance service is very quick and the management and staff are very helpful.
Live on the Delaware River!
Building Type: Five-Story Mid Rise and Scattered Site Housing
Beautiful Gloucester Towne is a smoke free building located on the Delaware River, with resident access to Proprietor’s Park Riverwalk. The building consists of 90 one bedroom rental units, which offer a living room/dining area, kitchen, full bath and ample closet space. There is a special telephone system to facilitate guest entry. The property also boasts a beautiful community room with a library, large-screen TV and comfortable seating.
For families with 3 to 6 members, the Community offers 15 three bedroom homes with age restriction throughout Gloucester City. For availability, please call the Gloucester Towne Management Office at 856-456-5772.
The Gloucester Towne offers federally assisted housing for persons 62 years or older. Residents must qualify under the income limits set by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the occupancy policy established by the sponsor. Monthly rent is based upon the resident’s income in a formula specified by HUD.
- On-site management and maintenance offices
- 24hr on call service for emergencies
- Conveniently located within walking distance to stores, banks and public transportation
- Community spaces for resident use
- Planned activities for the community
- On Site Social Service Coordinator to connect elderly residents with assistance providers and services in the community
- Resident newsletter
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
90 apartments and 15 single family homes
US Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- Successful Performer Award
New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA)
- Excellence in Curb Appeal, Gloucester Towne
- Best Activities Coordinator, 2014
Pet Policy: 1 pet allowed. Dogs must be under 30 lbs. Cats must be less than 12 lbs and must be de-clawed.
Utilities: Residents pay for heat and electric.
Location: Gloucester City
101 Market Street
Gloucester City, NJ 08030
Leasing an Apartment (856) 456-5772
Service Requests (856) 456-5772
Fax (856) 456-6894
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay.