Roebling Arms’ management team makes you feel welcome, and you are really like one big family.
If you want fair, equal treatment, the Roebling Arms is the place for you. I know I am never moving again.
I love to live in Roebling Arms because the well-manicured outside gives a look of richness, as well as the many amenities such as onsite laundry room, the good communication from office staff and the promptness of the maintenance staff.
Affordable Living for the Mobility Impaired
Building Type: Two-Story Low Rise
Opened in 1998, Roebling Arms remains one of the few residential buildings in Southern New Jersey serving the special needs of mobility impaired individuals. As conceived and designed, this federally subsidized housing complex features many special amenities to help the mobility impaired live an independent lifestyle.
Roebling Arms is ideal for the mobility impaired. Residents must qualify under the income limits set by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the occupancy policy established by the sponsor. Monthly rent is based upon the resident’s income in a formula specified by HUD.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24 hr emergency on call service
- Air conditioning in all units
- Doorways widths of 36″ rather than the 30” norm
- Electric outlets raised 24″ above floor level to permit easy access by residents in a wheelchair
- Roll in showers to accommodate wheelchairs
- Raised toilets and grabs bars in bathrooms to permit easy transfer
- Specially-designed kitchens with lower sinks and cabinetry to permit easy access from a wheelchair
- On-site accessible laundry facilities
- Closed circuit video security cameras to allow tenants to view visitors from an in-house TV channel
- Intercom system to facilitate guest entry
- A community room with a wide screen theater system, along with a kitchen for small social gatherings of residents
- A computer learning center featuring high speed Internet access
- Emergency pull cords in every bathroom and bedroom
24 apartments including studios and one bedroom units
- 16 – One Bedroom
- 8 – Studios
New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA)
- Excellence in Property Management, 2014
- Property Manager of the Year, 2008
- Maintenance Technician of the Year, 2010
Pet Policy: Upon request
Utilities: Heat and water included
Location: Florence Township
1340 Hornberger Ave
Roebling, NJ 08554
Leasing an Apartment (609) 499-7789
Service Requests (609) 499-7789
Fax (609) 499-7764