Karin McGrath Dunn
Chairperson | Shareholder
“We are changing, growing, and evolving as a company to keep up with the changing world around us, but we are also focused on carefully protecting our reputation, honoring the legacy and relationships that my father built in the housing industry.”
Karin joined PRD in 2006, after enjoying a career as a management consultant. She served as company President from 2015-2022, during which she designed and implemented a strategic succession plan to transition the company from her father, the founder, to a more professional and layered leadership team structure.
During her tenure as President, Karin re-tooled and revamped company systems and culture, and completed several large scale property turnaround projects which were recognized with National and State level awards.
Karin now acts as a strategic consultant and executive coach to PRD and the industry. As a coach she supports clients, leaders, entrepreneurs, founders, and family businesses who want to improve, grow or change their systems or situations.
Training & Certifications
- Masters degree in Adult Organizational Development
- Brown University School of Professional Studies ACT LPCC
- The Wharton School of Business Executive Education – High Potential Leaders
- Executive Member of National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA).
- Member, IREM
- Member International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified ACT Leadership Coach
- NJ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO)