PRD Adapts to COVID19 by Focusing on Safety, Cleaning Protocols, Procedures, Technology, and Employees’ Resilience.
August 24, 2020 | General
Karin Dunn, President of PRD Management, attributes our success to employees’ dedication and flexibility.
“My team has continuously adapted and transformed in ways I could not have imagined possible at the start of 2020. And it looks likely that more adaptation will be required of all of us as the pandemic continues.
What are you doing to prepare (or to help your team prepare) for the next phase of pandemic uncertainty?” Linkedin
PRD Management immediately took the following measures to prevent COVID19
- Provided PPE, safety glasses, and cleaning supplies
- Increased cleaning protocols and procedures for prevention
- Each property developed an operational safety plan for COVID prevention
- Staggered schedules for essential workers
- Maximized remote working
- Expanded technology and video conferencing (GoTo Meeting)
- Provided training for remote resources and tools
- Invested in additional equipment (laptops, headphone, and videocams)
Conducted two employee surveys regarding anxiety related to COVID19, listened to employees’ concerns and adjusted accordingly.