Managed Since 1980. Designed for persons 62 and older, Audubon Towers is an affordable eight-story mid-rise apartment complex. Residents can choose between spacious studio or one-bedroom apartments, each with special amenities. Offering high-efficiency soundproofing, video security cameras that allow residents to view visitors, and an intercom system to facilitate guest entry, Audubon Towers ensures that residents feel comfortable and secure. With close proximity to Philadelphia and the Walt Whitman Bridge, residents have convenient access to the city. Residents also have access to local shops and community buildings.
Audubon Towers has garden-like grounds with benches and private sitting areas so residents can admire their beautiful surroundings.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24-hour emergency on-call maintenance
- Garden-like grounds, with benches and private sitting areas
- High-efficiency soundproofing
- On-site social service support for residents
- Close proximity to local stores, shops, police
- Community room with kitchen, tables, chairs, fireplace, and piano
- Private meeting room with large screen TV
- Community computers for resident use
- Planned activities: breakfasts, game nights, meetings, luncheons, etc.
- Video security cameras to allow tenants to view visitors from an in-house TV channel
- Intercom system to facilitate guest entry
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Pet Policy: 1 pet up to 30 lbs. with a security deposit of $300
- Utilities: Heat and hot water are included
“Our building is very well maintained … always neat and clean. The gardens are beautiful and the flowers are changed with the seasons. Management is efficient, kind, and helpful.”
600 West Nicholson Rd, Audubon, NJ 08106
Leasing an Apartment