Managed Since 2003
Built in 1966, Casa Farnese was the first senior affordable high rise in the City of Philadelphia.
Casa Farnese features open floor plans, balconies with city views, natural lighting, and efficient space designs. The lobby provides a stately and secure entrance to monitor and register guests.
With proximity to shopping, restaurants, libraries, theaters, and public transportation, Casa Farnese is a one-of-a-kind residence in the heart of the vibrant downtown neighborhood known as Washington Square West.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24-hour emergency on-call maintenance
- Balconies with great city views
- 24-hour on-site security personnel
- Key fob entry security system
- Open floor plans
- Reserved parking spots available for an additional monthly fee
- Community and dining areas for resident use
- Community computers
- Planned activities
- Social service coordinator on-site to assist residents with connective services
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Pet Policy: Pets are allowed, dogs up to 25 lbs
- Utilities: All utilities are included
- ADA accessible/UFAs units available on a limited basis
“All the staff members at Casa Farnese perform in an outstanding manner each and every day, and special efforts deserve special recognition”
1300 Lombard St. Philadelphia, PA 19147
Leasing an Apartment
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay