Eggerts Crossing Village
Managed since 2009
Built in 1974, Eggerts Crossing Village (ECV) was the first subsidized family rental housing development in Lawrence Township, New Jersey. Eggerts Crossing Village is a residential apartment community of 100 townhouses and garden apartments that are home to many families. With a unique on-site program known as Every Child Valued, parents are able to have affordable childcare options close to home. Every Child Valued provides homework support, a fine arts program, and a summer program, helping children grow academically and socially. Eggerts Crossing Village is one of the most desirable family properties in New Jersey.
“There is much to love at Eggerts Crossing Village … the location, the affordable rent, the size of the apartments, and friendly and professional staff who respond promptly to repair requests.”
- On-site management and maintenance offices
- 24-hour emergency on-call maintenance
- Beautifully landscaped
- Private patios for some units
- On-site laundry facility
- Community spaces for resident use
- Pet Policy: Eggerts Crossing Village has a “no pet policy”
- Utilities: Water, sewer, and trash removal included
175 Johnson Ave, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Leasing an Apartment
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay.