Managed since 1985. A five-story mid-rise located along the Delaware River, Gloucester Towne is an affordable housing complex consisting of 90 one-bedroom apartments. Residents have access to Proprietor’s Park Riverwalk, a beautiful area with scenic views. The property also includes a spacious community room with a library, TV area, and comfortable seating.
To accommodate families with 3 to 6 members, the community offers 15 three-bedroom homes throughout Gloucester City. Additionally, there are activities planned for residents regularly and an On-Site Social Service Coordinator helps connect elderly residents with assistance providers and services.
- On-site management and maintenance offices
- 24-hour on-call service for emergencies
- Conveniently located within walking distance to stores, banks, and public transportation
- Community spaces for resident use
- Planned activities for the community
- On-Site Social Service Coordinator to connect elderly residents with assistance providers and services in the community
- Resident newsletter
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Pet Policy: 1 pet allowed. Dogs must be under 30 lbs. Cats must be less than 12 lbs and must be de-clawed.
- Utilities: Residents pay for heat and electricity.
The maintenance service is very quick and the management and staff are very helpful.
101 Market Street, Gloucester City, NJ 08030
Leasing an Apartment
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay