Managed since 1994. Marlkress Commons offers its residents a feeling of independence that would be unattainable in traditional apartment buildings. The needs of mobility-impaired residents are met with a smile.
Marlkress Commons in a two-story low-rise 24-unit federally subsidized facility for the elderly and mobility impaired. Proudly sponsored by the New Jersey Affordable Housing Preservation, Marlkress Commons represents one of four “barrier-free” Section 202/811 properties overseen in New Jersey. With various distinctive amenities, residents are able to live comfortably and independently. The property offers 36” wide doors, raised electrical outlets, specially designed kitchens with lowered sinks and cabinets, raised toilets and grab bars in bathrooms, on-site accessible laundry facilities, emergency pull cords in every bathroom, a community room, and much more. These amenities ensure that residents have a high quality of life without having to depend on anyone else.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24-hour on-call service for emergencies
- Conveniently located close to stores, banks, and public transportation
- Coin-operated accessible laundry facility
- Raised toilets and grab-bars in bathrooms
- Specially designed new kitchens, lower sinks, and cabinetry to permit easy access from a wheelchair
- Protective vinyl scuff plates on apartment entry doors to resist damage from wheelchair footrests
- Special vinyl corner guards on walls to resist damage from chairs
- On-site community facilities: meeting and social room; kitchen, TV, computers
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
Since my fifteen years of living here, I would never think of living in any other building under any other management then PRD. It’s really that good!
1240 Marlkress Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Leasing an Apartment
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay