Mullen Manor is designed for the mobility impaired and is ADA approved. The property is dedicated to the memory of former mayor of Gloucester Township (1989-1994) Ann Mullen, who was instrumental in the drive to bring “barrier-free” housing to Gloucester Township.
All units are wheelchair accessible and have grab bars in the bathrooms and pull cords for emergencies. The property allows residents to live independently with access to these amenities. Additionally, a resident coordinator on-site helps facilitate connections with the community. At Mullen Manor, mobility-impaired residents have a high quality of life and are surrounded by dedicated and friendly staff eager to meet their needs.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24-hour on-call service for emergencies
- Surveillance system
- A telephone system facilitates guest entry
- On-site parking available
- Located one block from Camden County College
- Bedrooms and bathrooms have pull cords for emergencies
- Extra-wide (36″) doorways
- Raised electrical outlets to permit easy access for people in wheelchairs
- Roll-in showers, raised toilets, and grab-bars in bathrooms
- Specially designed kitchens, with lower sinks and cabinetry to permit easy access for people in wheelchairs
- Protective vinyl scuff plates on apartment entry doors to resist damage from wheelchair footrests
- Carpeting on the lower half of hallway walls to resist scuffing and damage from wheelchairs
- Special vinyl corner guards on walls to resist damage from wheelchairs
- A Resident Association which publishes a monthly newsletter and plans monthly meetings; social and cultural programs (bingo, card games, movies); and educational programs (computer learning, craft groups, exercise groups)
- On-site community facilities: meeting and social room; kitchen, TV, computers
- Pet Policy: 1 pet up to 30 lbs. with a security deposit of $300.00
- Utilities: Heat included
I love this place. The upkeep is tremendously good. If there’s a problem, it is immediately rectified! The office staff is pleasant and polite. I’m delighted to have the opportunity to live here.
300 Hickstown Rd, Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Leasing an Apartment
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay