Managed since 2001. Opened in 1999, Nora Gardens is an affordable four-story mid-rise apartment building designed for seniors 62 and over. This “boutique hotel” is the perfect atmosphere for seniors who are looking for a beautiful, vibrant community to call home. With 100 one-bedroom and one-bedroom “barrier-free” units, the property is a NAHMA Community of Quality that makes residents feel at home.
One unique amenity, the Nora Bus, transports residents to various shopping excursions and activities. In addition, the property offers both indoor and outdoor community spaces, monthly celebrations, and a dedicated team of employees to meet residents’ needs.
When we stopped by to inquire, I was so impressed. It was so clean and the decor was pleasant to look at. The color scheme was beautiful. The view was breathtaking. This was the location I wanted to call my home. I have lived here for over a year and have no regrets.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24-hour on-call service for emergencies
- Every unit includes a living room/dining area, kitchen, full bath, and ample closet space
- On-site parking available
- Business center/lounge on every floor
- Community computers
- Two laundry rooms
- Private bus transportation
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Pet Policy: One pet up to 25 lbs. with a security deposit of $300.00
- Utilities: Heat and water are included, electricity is subsidized
1775 Burnet Ave, Union, NJ 07083
Leasing an Apartment
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay