Robert Rapp Mews
Managed Since 1986. Robert Rapp Mews offers federally-assisted housing for persons requiring “barrier-free” living accommodations. Designed for the mobility impaired, with an additional focus on community—there are resident activities, community spaces, transportation options, and on-site social service support, maintenance, and management.
Both one-bedroom units and efficiency units have special amenities to improve the quality of life and ensure that residents can live independently. Features such as extra-wide doorways, raised electrical outlets and toilets, roll-in showers, lowered sinks and cabinets in kitchens, and on-site community areas help to meet residents’ needs.
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- 24-hour on-call service for emergencies
- Conveniently located close to stores, banks, and public transportation
- On-site parking
- A township mini-bus operates Monday through Friday, offering free transportation to local malls and shopping centers
- Extra-wide (36″) doorways
- Raised electrical outlets to permit easy access for people in wheelchairs
- Roll-in showers, raised toilets, and grab-bars in bathrooms
- Specially designed kitchens, with lower sinks and cabinetry to permit easy access for people in wheelchairs
- Special vinyl corner guards on walls to resist damage from wheelchairs
- A Resident Association which publishes a monthly newsletter and plans monthly meetings; social and cultural programs (bingo, card games, movies); and educational programs (computer learning, craft groups, exercise groups)
- On-site community facilities: meeting and social room; kitchen, TV, computers
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
I am very happy living here. The building is maintained well and kept very clean.
20 S Main St, Glassboro, NJ 08028
Leasing an Apartment
PRD uses the services of 711 Relay